Thursday, March 18, 2010

Am I a Martyr?

After mulling with the idea for days, I finally told my boss that I'm extending til end of April instead of end of March as originally planned.

You see as it is, with four (4) Project Managers in our team, all of us are still fully-loaded. And more projects are still coming in! One of the part-time PMs will no longer work for in-house projects and will focus only on vendor-specific projects for the company. With me going, this will mean only 2 people taking all the load. I wouldn't think twice if they have a replacement for me. I wouldn't want to leave and leave my clients hanging.

Am I a martyr for deciding to extend?

So I guess would have to wait for a month and a half before I can truly say: Proud to be a full-time mommy!

3 comments:

  1. really??? you'll go full-time mom?! nice Als! kaya pala the title of your blog is like that hehe :)

    Feel free to visit me here:
    Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi, yes! trial muna. let's see how this goes. i guess it was a blessing in disguise that we couldnt find a yaya for Sofi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! for sure you'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails