Friday, April 9, 2010

The Shopping Itch Strikes Again

Ever since moving into our own place, I've been obsessed in buying stuff for the house: furniture, appliance, decors...you name it! It such a shame though that the items in my wish list are either: a) not readily available here in Manila or b) if ever they are, it's so freaking expensive. More or less 100% markup.

So it was such a happy news that my dear Lola is going to the US end of April to visit and spend quality time with my US-based relatives. I am already starting to "draft" my list and hopefully she'll be able to buy these for me:





1) Dining Plate Set
Though I have several sets already, I believe that you can never have too many plates at home. I'm eyeing at this Corelle Simple Lines Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4. Corelle are usually sold here for Php 3.5k-up ($1=Php45). So at $55, this is a steal.


Corelle Simple Lines Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4


2) Comforter Set
I'm on a look out for nice comforter sets for our bed. But my picky husband doesn't like the selections we have here. Those few that he liked costs anywhere from Php 5k-up. Here are some of the items he wants me to order from Amazon:
 




And of course I am ordering as well a set or two for my little girl:

Since she's into Strawberry Shortcake nowadays, I pretty sure she'll love this:

Or maybe this Little Mermaid set will tickle her fancy:
But if I were to decide, I would love to get her these pieces from Crate and Barrel:
 
And hopefully I will be able to raise some "funds" before Lola leaves so she can get me this dream appliance for the house:


I am not too sure if this will be avalailable here anytime soon as it is very easy to get hired help here. But being maid-less now, I would love to have this. I'm just hoping I would be able to convince hubby to buy this for me

iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, Black and Silver
 

4 comments:

  1. awww how nice naman ng mga nasa list mo :) i cant choose! heheh

    oh btw, ayan i edited my post hahah baka iba nasa isip mo na age ko hahaha defensive no? heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buying stuff for our house too. Love your picks.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  3. those beddings from crate and barrel look really nice and comfy.. but expensive i think..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mian: thanks dear!

    @golden: thanks! thats why how i wish i have never ending supply of money. lol.

    @mrs kolca: crate and barrel is on the expensive side. im hoping though that there will be good deals during the memorial day sale in may.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails